IT Service Management (ITSM) is derived from ITIL which is a solution and best practices to the IT-enabled sectors. Companies are benefited from the integrated and process-based framework for managing their infrastructure. Most of the companies are adopted these processes for their respective teams or organization as a whole to increase efficiency and reduce IT Asset Management costs. It is a realistic approach to leverage to:
- Reduce operational expenditure.
- Improve the service quality.
- Optimize customer satisfaction.
- Reduce risk, through good governance.
- Increase the competitive capability.
- Uplift of flexibility and agility in the delivery of service.
In the present market scenario already exists a number of ITSM tools to handle IT needs. Each one is used to handle a specific feature of IT Service Management. They need to install and learn separately, extra manpower is needed to handle each ITSM tool. Of course, in case of any issues, need to approach the respective vendor of the ITSM tool.
Whereas MIRAT’s (Modern Infrastructure Remote Accessing Tool) IT Service Management tool is embedded with all features including IT Service Management, highly aligned with ITIL, a single window to perform multiple services like –
- Automation as a service
- Self-Healing / Orchestration
- Triage Live Poll / Admin Tools
- 360 degree Stack Monitoring
- Incident / Ticketing system
- Asset Management
- Change and Problem Management
- Work Request
- Virtual Machine
In addition to above, ITSM tool’s functioning looks simple and works more dynamically, so you can opt it on following grounds.
- Digital: Workflow for repetitive tasks to get ready in a minute.
- Futuristic: A parametric database-driven workflows.
- Insightful: Consider 95th percentile Trend Scorecard
- Predictive: Predict failures to offer deep insights predictive analytics.
- Automation: Eliminate human intrusion.
Some Of The Benefits From Modules Of MIRAT Are:
- Incident module helps to reduce downtime.
- Problem management prevents serious business affecting issues.
- Rejuvenates business quickly from critical operational issues.
- Monitors the entire IT infrastructure.
- Helps to reduce the duplication of work.
- Prevents inconsistency-based wastage with the Change.
- Its best practices remove the costs duplicate on hardware, hosting, cloud services, etc.
Mirat.ai’s IT Infrastructure Management is Affordable & Easy to use! Get your Dashboard ready in only 5 Minutes. Request for Trial/Demo now (or) Contact our Team Now.